Coinbase.com closed my account for 5k and demanded to withdraw my funds, but the withdrawal is blocked. Support ignores requests for help.

On May 2, I received a letter from Coinbase.com as follows:«Upon careful review, we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of our Terms of Service and we regret to inform you that we can no longer provide you with access to our service. We respectfully request that you follow the on-screen instructions presented when you log into your Coinbase account to send any remaining balance offsite to an external address.».

Screenshot of account lock email:

https://gyazo.com/7dabe454cc86998df15215c3e26cb60e

I was surprised by this letter because I did not use Coinbase often. I turned to the support asking what my actions Coinbase considers to be wrong, but I received the answer that Coinbase is not obliged to explain its actions. Then I decided to withdraw my funds from the Coinbase platform in accordance with the requirements in the letter. But it is not possible to withdraw funds from the account since the withdrawal is blocked. The system offered to contact support. In support, more than 10 letters were sent asking for help in unlocking the output and fulfilling the requirements of Coinbase itself. On the first letter there was an answer what to appoint the responsible officer who will deal with my problem. All subsequent letters that I sent from May 2 to May 23 were ignored. Now I receive notifications about the closure of my calls, but at the same time I cannot withdraw funds.

For recent letters, support for even the answers did not send a full ignore.

In connection with these actions of Coinbase, I have a personal opinion that Coinbase is not going to return my funds to me. I warn everyone who has Coinbase accounts about the fraudulent activities of this site. Having a Coinbase account runs the risk of:

  1. Your account can be blocked at any time for no reason.
  2. Coinbase support does not work and will not help you.

I have already seen threads created by other reddit forum users about Coinbase fraudulent activities. I ask everyone to pay attention to this so as not to get into the same situation as me.

I will continue to post information on all resources available to me about Coinbase activity.

Screenshots from the locked cabinet:

https://gyazo.com/2f1e6e7f66026bd3f7686a36f7ca257e

https://gyazo.com/d434be8368d6004e2ae113f4651401ff

https://gyazo.com/72f05ca6b6ae1886846751af21ccdb79



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 05:32PM by Sofikor http://bit.ly/2wfIb6Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law