Smell Something Fishy? The CFTC Will Pay You to Report Crypto Scams... and I have a very special scammy website in mind

The CFTC has established a whistleblower line to report crypto scams, to which I say it's about time! No need to be an insider or anything, and if they end up fining the scam more than $1m, you could get 10% - 30%. More details here.

Now there's this one website that is creating a lot of confusion and misleading noobs to buy a shitcoin as if it were bitcoin. Do I really need to spell it out? I call that a scam.

 

And before anyone starts telling me how getting gov involved is "OMG, so cypherpunk!!", spare me the cries of self righteousness. If you insist in playing clean with an opponent playing dirty, boxing an opponent with a gun, you'll get rekt big time. And the people behind that scam website are playing dirty as it gets.

Report them at the CFTC website.



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 06:35PM by DesignerAccount http://bit.ly/2HulTnZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law