Standing up for your belief in the future.

Last year close to when bitcoin was near its bottom, after the crash, I was sitting in my Economics class when my professor discussing certain topics brought up bitcoin and asked if anyone still thought “bitcoin was going anywhere.”

I was the only student who raised my hand, and voiced my trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrency and their long term affect on the world as currency. He laughed at me, said something about it never having stable value and moved on. Even though this jump in price doesn’t mean much to me, I know that bitcoin has and will have a large impact. The world is going to change right before my economics professors eyes.



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 07:46AM by Kappa996 http://bit.ly/2VCHvCw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law