Bitpay fuckery

I renewed a VPS service today using Bitcoin. The provider uses BitPay to accept payment. The landing page show a "network fee" for bitcoin, shows no fee for bitcoin cash, recommended the fee and then chastised me for using such a low fee (68 sat/b or 16,836 sats) that my transaction may not get processed for 48 - 72 hours. Guess how long my "low fee" transaction took to confirm. Go ahead. Guess. Next block? BINGO. Fuck you BitPay, you are a bad actor in this space.

I am aware I could have paid less for the transaction. No need for further criticism on that point. Just wanted to vent. Thank you.



Submitted June 11, 2019 at 07:13PM by KZSpectre http://bit.ly/2WCTtlb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law