Buy bitcoin, they ain’t making any more of it.

When I think of days long gone, and wonder what it would have been like to be a pioneer traversing this vast continent (the US)- gobbling up land as it lay spread ahead of me, I often question whether I’ll get a similar opportunity in my life time.

Just as those who came before us understood the value of a finite substance (thanks for the quote mark Twain (or will Rogers)) - the acquisition of bitcoin is akin to embarking on that wild journey out west- staking claim to property early on.

Make no mistake. If scarcity and utility create demand, this bitcoin dance is just getting started.



Submitted June 18, 2019 at 06:41PM by poloace http://bit.ly/2x1bzOA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law