Money can't buy happiness, but Bitcoin can

I've never felt happy no matter how much money I had in the bank; instead it bought me sadness knowing it would only lose value the longer I saved it. With Bitcoin though, the knowledge that it will only continue to grow in value as time goes on, that gave me happiness and peace of mind like nothing ever has before.

This is the honest truth; buying and holding Bitcoin has been the only thing in my life that has gotten me out of my old depressed state of mind most millenial's have do to the anxiety of knowing they won't be able to afford a future. But with Bitcoin all that changes. It has already bought me financial freedom, and the more I stack & the longer I hold it only increases the happiness from the comfort of knowing my financial future will only continue to broaden and make things more attainable.

Buy Bitcoin, buy your future, buy your happiness & peace of mind.



Submitted June 12, 2019 at 10:04PM by BuyBitcoinWhileItsLo http://bit.ly/31D8lii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law