Did anyone become more financially aware because of bitcoin?

I use to spend money on take-out, brand clothing, sporting events and a bunch of subscriptions like Netflix.

Now every time I spend i have this feeling that money couldve gone to bitcoin. Since then I've learn to cook very basic healthy food, plain no named clothing, stay at home to watch sports and cancel my Netflix subscription.

Funny thing is i saved so much for bitcoin i didnt even spend all what I save into bitcoin, I built an emergency fund, paid my debt faster(which meant I save at higher rater) while putting in what i had left into what I originally saved to begin with; buying bitcoin.

Anyone else have this experience?



Submitted July 18, 2019 at 10:12PM by havoc319 https://ift.tt/2XNHYIc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law