Bank: So what's your purpose of international bank transfer....

So got tired of buying BTC with 5% debit card fee. So I called my bank to unlock international bank transfer. They asked a lot of questions.

What's your purpose of international bank transfer? "Securities"

Is it more than 1000 USD per year? Yes

Is it more than 10000 USD per year? Yes

Is it more than 15000 USD per year? Yes

Do you have a regular savings? Yes but not with your bank.

etc etc.

Well I hope the bank wont cancel my transfers, It is really scary that the bank can stop me from using my own money. I've been trying to convert all my assets into bitcoin for a while now, it is not easy and it does happen over night.

Short the bank, long bitcoin.



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 12:58PM by WalterHuey https://ift.tt/2UXDAlg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law