I make weekly purchases of bitcoin, grateful for the little dips below 10k.

It seems like bitcoin has been dipping below 10k once a week. This has been the time I buy my $100 worth of bitcoin weekly.

I mine bitcoin and I also purchase it. So my stack is always increasing. I've missed one week, it was the week that bitcoin hit $3100. I was a little bummed out. The following week I doubled up on my purchase, to catch up. This approach has worked out well for me.

I believe that with in the next year, anyone that got in under 10k will look like they got in at the bottom. So I feel blessed when there is a little dip like today. I usually buy on Friday, but I'm going to go ahead and bump it up to today.

Stay sober, get bitcoin



Submitted September 19, 2019 at 05:41PM by N8twon https://ift.tt/2LFme9q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law