Today, my bank suddenly blocked BTC purchases. They cancelled my cards and locked my account.

I've had the same bank forever, and have regularly made BTC purchases over a period of 2 years with no problems. Then suddenly today when I tried to buy some more sats, they just straight up cancelled my cards and blocked my account with no warning. I have no cash and it's friday, so I'm basically fucked until at least monday, as they said it would take a couple working days to resolve the issue or whatever.

This is bullshit. I've seen a lot of posts saying shit like this, but I never had any trouble. I'm pissed.

Edit:

forgot to say which bank. It's Danske Bank (Danish Bank), I live in Norway

And I'm talking about debit card. Never had a credit card in my life

Danske Bank even stated last year that they won't stop users from investing in crypto.

https://danskebank.com/news-and-insights/news-archive/news/2018/23032018



Submitted September 13, 2019 at 12:10PM by Anything4Bitcoin https://ift.tt/2AgIoIU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law