Brazil has only 40 bitcoin full nodes and I own 2 of them

I have to say after visiting this website it kinda bothered me there is less than 10k nodes in the world, I guess that´s enough but I really thought there were a lot more than that

It made me very happy yo know HTC is making a phone that could run a full node in it and the other day I read that there are some plug and play bitcoin full nodes if someone doesn´t want to go through the trouble of assembling one themselves, or doesn´t want to let your computer/laptop on 24/7.

Anyway, I just wish people would be more into learning about bitcoin and help it grow more then sitting and waiting for it to moon. If you help bitcoin grow strong, it will probably make people believe more in it and thus make it moon, right?

Just sharing my 2 satoshis here. Happy hodling ;)



Submitted October 20, 2019 at 07:45AM by badjano https://ift.tt/2J2IcBx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law