The Truth

I got into Bitcoin not because I believed in what it could achieve as a global currency, but because I was looking to turn a quick buck.

This was back when the price was something like 4100 a year ago. And I didn’t even have a lot of money to invest. Something like 300 bucks. So I bought and prayed for volatility.

I don’t do that anymore.

Over the course of a year through the many ups and downs, I’ve educated myself on the pros and cons of the currency and the technology behind it. And that’s all thanks to this sub.

So much of it is still so over my head, but I’ve switched camps.

I’m not ready to spend my fat sats on a pizza anytime soon, but I’m more than happy to accumulate and watch the price of BTC with minimal temptation to sell.

I used to be a moonboy. Now, I just wanna buy my daughter diapers at the Walmart.



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 03:37PM by jmojam https://ift.tt/2ojvmI5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law