Localbitcoins froze my account with ~6 BTC on it... help, please!

After recent change in LocalBitcoins verifications procedure many users got into painful verification trap.

I am among them.

I actively trade on LocalBitcoins. My volume reached $200 000 some time ago, and with new verification system I got around 6 BTC trapped into LocalBitcoins. Unable to trade and unable to withdraw.

Due to technical problems in verification module provided by onfido.com I can not pass liveness test. My verification status stuck in between.

If someone is dealing with the same issue, lets gather here to discuss our options. Technical support keeps silence.

During these days I've lost over $3500 in rate volatility. I don't think LBTC will cover these losses. Also no disclaimer for this risk is there... I don't want to go legal about this, even though I am quite desperate now...

Maybe some public exposure of the problem will help, IDK.



Submitted November 20, 2019 at 01:56AM by amochkin https://ift.tt/2QJwdxN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law