Owning ONE Bitcoin

Keep in mind that you are really lucky! Owning one BTC might me enough to pay for a house one day or even to be completely financial independent. I don't even own a quater of a btc and I'm a student and at least 2 more years to go until I get my bachelor degree. I try to accumulate as much as I can but my student job just pays for food and rent. I'm afraid I will never own one whole BTC because of the next bull market.

I think that owning one Bitcoin is the goal of almost everyone in this subreddit and you already achieved it!

And to everyone who's still accumulating, I wish you good luck and hope you will achieve the goal you set yourself!

Have a wonderful day everyone!



Submitted November 15, 2019 at 07:59PM by keaniie https://ift.tt/2OeqkWd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law