Beware: Purse.io Account with 500$ balance mysteriously deactivated

Throwaway. Everything was fine for a couple of months of using Purse.io on small orders. I've only become more and more suspicious these last few days when I try to exchange larger and larger value; withdrawals keep getting delayed, and some buyers strangely giving incorrect address/not accepting shipments.

Things turned to worst when I tried to buy a 600$ worth of gadget for a new user; for a few days after the order was delivered the Purse mods kept delaying the release of my money, saying they were giving the other person 24 hrs to release my funds, giving them the benefit of the doubt I waited patiently for my money. 3 days past and my account was suddenly disabled upon attempting to withdraw my wallet balance (from my other orders). I received an email saying it could be due to excessive cancellations; but the thing is all my recent cancellations were due to either the buyer giving incorrect address, or their freight forwarder not accepting the shipped package.

My account still has multiple orders being shipped as of the moment (at least 600$) and I still have balance in my account--not to mention they haven't fulfilled the 600$ gadget order. I've already contacted Purse support but they seem to be dodging my emails. Is Purse.io turning into a large exit scam?

Update: I just checked, my balance sits at 820$, with a $300 order they cancelled despite it being delivered. Their already hurting people who want to exchange Amazon balance to BTC with their enormous cuts and rates, their lack of accessible and fast customer support makes things worse.

Update 2: An hour after posting this a mod sent me an email. They restored my access, but still hasn't restored a 300$ order I fulfilled--which i should be paid for--but they removed from my account.



Submitted December 30, 2019 at 11:02PM by joanaganmarie https://ift.tt/2Q9CSk1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law