i have deleted my remaining Bitcoin vids on Yutube

earlier this month, one of my 'Desktop wallet restoration' videos was forcefully removed and then a strike recorded as a violation. i have since removed ALL of my btc vids.

my blockchain help vids always get good views and likes (100k+ views). never a bad comment or complaint. however, the first removal was classed as "Inappropriate Content" and no further details provided. zero explanation!

i have been a Yutube/Google partner for 5+ years and have an impeccable track record. I am in no way a giant channel, but am a trusted source.. i assumed my situation was a one-off and took it personally (and still do).

we must find a solution> Jorge Sprave the mad German inventor has started a class action and a global union for Yutube creators.

This latest debacle may be the change needed to create a blockchain based Video Library platform. thanks for listening and supporting us.

Goodbye



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 09:25PM by Cyber_MacGyver https://ift.tt/2MnCcoT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law