Coinbase has restricted my account and they are deleting my posts on r/coinbase

u/coinbasesupport /u/Coinbase-Olga/ u/coinbase_kyle u/coinbase_dan u/justin_coinbase u/coinbase_cindy

I'm a fully verified user since 2017. My volume is on the second/third level and I have and use the coinbase debit card.
I've referred new members to the platform, family and friends. I always was a coinbase fan, because I love the platform and the reputation.
But on December 22nd my account was restricted. I can´t use my funds. There wasn't any reason to do it. The only response I got was the same day, coinbase told me that it would be fixed on 2 days. Now, more than 3 weeks later, my account is still restricted and I've not got any new answer to my case.

It's really frustrating when a company block your funds, without explanation, without a solution, without any reason, for more than 3 weeks and the support saying nothing. It's unbelievable how coinbase can have the worst support ever, it's a shock. How this can be possible. You are coinbase guys, not a shady russian shit exchange.

I need an answer! I need a solution!



Submitted January 15, 2020 at 05:14PM by estucrypto https://ift.tt/2Tsqxt8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law