Poor banks, BTC’s success is inevitable

8 days ago I sent an international bank transfer. 2 days later someone from the bank called me. The conversation lasted 15 minutes. They asked me what’s the recipient’s nationality and country of residence. Why am I sending him money. Why do I know him. What’s his address. If this is going to be a recurrent transaction. And many other questions.

They charged me $40 for the transfer (probably the recipient will have to pay also like $20 more when receiving it). The money still hasn’t arrived. I called the bank today, wasting 20 minutes more, asking for an explanation. They just said they would start an investigation.

How can this SHIT be even compared with Bitcoin?!Fuck the banks! Fuck fiat money!



Submitted January 23, 2020 at 07:08PM by VSAlpha https://ift.tt/2RmG2Bi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law