I'm an idiot, maybe?

I've fully gone off the rockers, I fear.
Today I took a bank loan, with which to buy BTC.
Currently I have ~700 disposable income per month (that is, the remainder after bills, food, etc). Repayments on the loan will take ~220 of that.
The loan is 3.9% APR, which will result in me paying back 6% more than I borrowed, in total.
I see it kinda like a DCA but I buy all the BTC cheaper (assuming it will grow over the next few years).
If BTC falls to 0, it won't cause me any financial trouble. Just less cash for toys.
If BTC goes up by more than 6% in the next couple years, I win. So, am I an idiot?



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 12:44AM by DryEagle https://ift.tt/2uGnQKI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law