Covid-19 has gifted me time. I've done my own research, a heap, I'm hooked but still a little confused :| any bored isolated ppl out there in the world got time to answer a few noob questions? :)

So I'm german, bitcoin hasn't been as big in germany so I'm a little behind the 8 ball. like 12 years.... In short I'm a noob, 2 weeks ago I was a complete noob.

I started from the start. I read the wp 3 times. I did a week of research and then read it again. I sort of get it, most of it, definetely not all of it. So, for anyone with times my questions are:

  1. i understand that the bitcoin protocol has changed over the years. who is in charge of making these changes and will it keep changing forever or will it eventually become the 'final' design?
  2. Is the ultimate goal of bitcoin to be a store of value such as gold, or is the goal to replace the current somewhat broken fiat system that we have now and one day replace it?
  3. Is bitcoin anyonomus, can transactions be traced? if yes will this promote anarchism/crime?

Thanks and stay healthy, these are some weird times we are in



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 05:37PM by twaltersaurus https://ift.tt/2UrPuVG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law