If you can't handle 80% drop, you don't deserve 100x gain either.

My #HODL began at 2k in May 2017, so not really that early nor a newbie.

I've never sold, and witnessed the space since when bcash didn't exist, Ethereum's and Ripple's hypes to dethrone Bitcoin's no.1 position, bcash and bgold splits, surge to 20k, drop to 3k, mini bubble last year and all the fake gov crackdown news and opinion articles trying to push up or pull down the price.

Somtimes I also get a little scared if the crash was bigger than what I expected, but asked myself why did I buy bitcoin in the first place, then all the fundamental factors eventually eased up my mind in the end. There's no need to panic sell, just #HODL.



Submitted March 12, 2020 at 06:14PM by lawsonian https://ift.tt/3cRI9pv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law