A warning to others; Changelly.

They needed to KYC verify me AFTER they had already held the Bitcoin transaction... That's fine, I've got all my papers. Show them what they asked for and was denied verification with no route to make it right or appeal. So don't send them your coin unless you want to gamble with them deciding whether or not you will actually complete an exchange using Thier service. The funny part is multiple exchanges of a couple hundred bucks was no issue. Once I trusted them with more they snagged it up the first time. I tried to message them on their Reddit only to have the main person message me to send my transaction ID and radio silence again. DO NOT TRUST CHANGELLY unless you like a gamble.



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 01:27AM by tlowe90 https://ift.tt/2KrRCqU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law