Advice needed

My country is economically very unstable. We are heading towards default in May. 1 USD is 112 units of the local currency. An average monthly wage is around 300 USD. I have saved some money and I am wondering what to do with it, as it continuously loses its value. I have some BTC also (although not much, as you can imagine... ) I am wondering what to do with my savings, how to organize myself to make the most out of them... I’m planning to buy food (lots of) but I am not sure how much should I invest in BTC. Half food and half BTC, maybe? The money is saved in the local currency, not dollars. Sorry if this sounds silly, but I am really concerned about my family’s future. Any tips and suggestions are welcome. I feel like we are heading towards disaster.



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 08:08PM by MelodyMG https://ift.tt/3aInyBJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law