First time buyer

How do I go about buying my first Briecoin?

I’ve heard you don’t have to buy a whole wheel. I think there was a podcast that said you can stack slices. I also heard that The FARM will keep pumping out an unlimited supply of milk which just seems to go bad over time, whereas Briecoin is hard cheese. I guess the good thing is you can always convert your milk into Briecoin.

I keep seeing this meme about The FARM. Something about Milk cow go MRRR. I don’t get it.

Also people have been telling me to keep my Briecoin in the fridge. Cold storage they call it.

Not your keys, not your cheese.

I just know I have to get to 3.14 Briecoins before the next halving. There’s only so many Briecoins that will ever exist right? Seems like a nice round number. Can anyone help?



Submitted April 25, 2020 at 12:59PM by 0xtail1 https://ift.tt/358tGCq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law