I have my entire net worth in bitcoin

Hi I won’t say how much I have but I just turned 25 and every dollar I’ve made since I was 19 I’ve put into bitcoin. I’ve never sold I just keep buying bitcoin. Every paycheck , majority of went straight to btc. I need my money badly right now but we are also in such a trying time I don’t want to sell. But truth be told , there is always something trying so I never want to sell. It’s conflicting because I need the money because my life is deteriorating and I have these bitcoin but I just can’t sell. Instead of buying food I buy bitcoin. It’s honestly a sickness at this point



Submitted April 19, 2020 at 11:39PM by PMD20XX https://ift.tt/2KjWZIx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law