I just bought my first 500 $ worth of Bitcoin .

I just randomly started searching for it, and it looked very promising . The fees for purchasing were really heavy though, not only the conversion rate was in favor of the exchange, but they charged 5 % on top of that .

I installed the electrum wallet as I didn't have space for the whole blockchain to be installed in my PC .

I did this because I think the bitcoin halving will increase the price and what will imcrease it even further , it is when we get out of quarantine and what may increase it even further will be the goverments printing all this money while there is an fixed supply of bitcoin.

These are my beginner ideas, any tips would be welcome



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 09:32PM by ceswk https://ift.tt/3cFp1ds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law