How do you get over having used to own so much bitcoin?

Succinctly put, I had a little less than 100 BTC in 2013, thought after I quadrupled my money, it was a wise time to cash out... I knew about the 21 million cap, and other properties, but I was too young and financially illiterate to appreciate what I had, and listened to my boomer parents.

My 20's are coming to an end, and its just so depressing buying a whole coin for a little less than 200x of what price I originally bought in at. (still stacking sats though)

I know there are other stories with orders of magnitude greater loss, And I am still greatly advantaged versus most people in the world.

Sometimes I just get hit with a wave of depression and it's hard not to hate yourself... just wish I researched a little more..

I don't really know what I am looking for, or if there is an answer, but if others have similar stories, either successful or not, perhaps it would make me feel better.

TL;DR sold my 100 BTC painfully early, How do I cope?



Submitted May 19, 2020 at 10:56AM by FunkDaddyDeluxe https://ift.tt/3dWScJD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law