My CoinbasePro got compromised, and my $$$$ is gone.. (I don't have enough KARMA to post this in the Coinbase Sub)

Last Friday, I found out all my limit buying orders in CoinbasePro were gone, so I went 'Yay!', but soon I realized there is nothing in my portfolio - My USD balance of $8,800 had just disappeared.

So I called Coinbase, but all I could do was suspend my account, and I filled out the complaint form online.

Then I looked through my Gmail, and found an email from Coinbase sent on Thursday, saying "Congratulations! You have successfully transferred 0.8970 BTC to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (I removed the address after my post got deleted by the moderator)."

That email was the only message from Coinbase regarding this transfer. No verification request, no Google Authentication confirmation, nothing.

I would like to see the Coinbase transaction record, but I couldn't because I had just suspended my account.

As of now (Monday P.M.) I did not receive any response from Coinbase.

Can someone PLEASE help? That money is like 70% of my asset. (sob)



Submitted May 18, 2020 at 10:30PM by joonpk https://ift.tt/2WEPrXM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law