Over $14,000 still being processed from Coinberry

Just making this public post to let everyone know about my problems with Coinberry. I'm going to copy and paste my email to them, you will get the point of whats going on. I've been given the run around from this CLOWN support team for the last week about my withdrawl. You can't get a straight answer out of any of support rep. I'm at the point where I'm ready to file a fraud over $5000 charge for the over $14,000 in bitcoin you still haven't processed.

" If my withdrawl isn't processed today, I will be moving forward with filing a fraud over $5000 report with Toronto Police 52 division. You guys are giving everyone the run around on their withdrawls from $20 all the way up to $10,000. Clearly if $20 withdrawls aren't being processed, something is up, and better off we get it reported before it's too late for something to be done. I hope that I will wake upto my withdrawl processed, and not another canned response that you clowns are feeding all your honest customers, I don't want any more excuses, my identity is verified, my hold periods have passed and your REFUSE to process my withdrawls. Cheers, lets hope you guys come to your senses before it's too late."

It's been a week. This isn't fair to do to people.

EDIT: After showing them my transactions, my account is in read only mode? This needs to be resolved, immediately. I'm preparing my statement for the police. The fact I provided you guys what you wanted, to limit my account, is proof in the pudding. You guys can't afford to pay anyone out.



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 12:34PM by nononsensethx https://ift.tt/2TMr08X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law