I now understand that Bitcoin is the revolution. It's the resistance! I just bought another 0.25 BTC and it felt so good and empowering it's incredible.

I've been lurking here for a while and I've never actually posted but one thing I've noticed is that there are people who just straight up bash bitcoin saying this and that and that their other coin is better and blablabla.

These people don't understand (yet, but they will) that it's not important which coin is better at this stage. It's a fucking revolution against the corrupt banking system that's been going on for centuries, concentrating humanity's wealth within a couple hundred families.

Now isn't the time to be divided in the crypto space, it's time to be UNITED. We are going to be legends in 50 years. The pioneers of a new financial era.

I don't know if bitcoin will always be king but one thing I do know is that decentralized money will take over the fiat system. I've been into stocks for as long as I can remember and I'm now convinced, crypto is the way!

Brothers and sisters, we are all early adopters so let's support one another. Be kind with each other and let's surf this huge wave of positivity and change together. Stay stong and HODL through the storm.



Submitted June 10, 2020 at 09:44PM by J_Ars_91 https://ift.tt/2AY5h7g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law