Implementing Bitcoin to my store was surprisingly easy.

I run a small online store selling computer hardware and technology geared towards high end PC users and gamers. I've been mad about bitcoin and crypto in general since around 2011, so I thought I'd do my part and accept it as payment, normalizing it is the key!

With just a few clicks here and there I've got two payment handlers that handle bitcoin transactions and a 10% discount for anyone willing to use bitcoin that they can use as much as they want.

Its is so easy to implement, its almost crazy not to, it has come a long way since the old days.



Submitted June 07, 2020 at 08:34PM by FinalInitiative4 https://ift.tt/2Uh88is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law