An old man getting excited about the future of money.

Evening all.

Thankyou to my son for introducing me to 2 great things this passed week - Bitcoin and Reddit!

This is my first post here after looking around for a few days. I'm not so sure this is the correct thing to do but...Hello world.

Very depressing times we're living through. This is truly unprecedented for any of the generations and my heart goes out to every single one of you that is suffering.

Yet through all the destruction and madness, there is a glimmer of hope and unity.

"From the ashes, a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring"

I'm now 68 and it's been incredible to witness necessity usher in the birth of this digital age of currency. Something I could not have fathomed even 10 years ago.

I thought Bitcoin was a scam when I first heard of it and saw resemblances to the 1630s Dutch Tulip craze and here we are, 10 years on.

After finally educating myself on how this works and what it means, i'm incredibly excited to see where this will take us and I hope to be alive long enough to enjoy the ride.

I'm by no means rich and chasing a quick buck but I am longing for a change, one that brings equality for all future generations. Here's to the future and to my support, all .01BTC of it.

Good luck to each one of you and love to all.

Peter.



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 05:06PM by TheDadFatherNZ https://ift.tt/3eSJkos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law