As much as Coinbase is ridiculed (and yes never hold money in an exchange) I can’t be the only one who’s had a smooth ride with them other than the high fees? 🤷‍♂️

Personally I’ve used the exchange (incl. Pro) for a few years now and having completed all the stages of confirming identity etc. I have never had a problem and feel safe using them.

In fact it’s been really simple and I’m so glad, as I likely wouldn’t have invested if I’d had any annoying hiccups or security issues at the beginning.

After reading on here, I decided to buy from the exchange and then transfer onto my Ledgers, all working very well on the app and desktop.

If anyone else has had a positive experience, and is willing to pay the high fees (Pro is a way around this), it would be nice to hear about it amongst the negativity. Thanks



Submitted July 20, 2020 at 02:19AM by B1NTR0 https://ift.tt/2DT2ldG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law