Had a friend in his 30s pass away, now his Bitcoin is gone forever...

I've definitely given this food for thought before, but now I feel like I need to get a little more serious with it...

How do you plan to pass your Bitcoin onto your heirs?? I had read before about someone having a will/trust/whatever that listed half of the key, and then another document that would point to a safety deposit box that had the other half of the key. Otherwise, how else can you pass it on??? Nobody's gonna know your passwords, keys, etc.

This guy told me he had a lot of BTC that he could retire off of. Poof. Gone forever. I know haters gonna hate, but I feel like this is one area that paper wallets really are the best. Just my opinion, at least...



Submitted August 22, 2020 at 03:56PM by grndslm https://ift.tt/31kzKHK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law