I've been reading a lot about Bitcoin and Crypto in general, I can't see a world where Bitcoin doesn't surpass a million.

I am some random redditor, remember. This is my opinion.

But with a 21,000,000 max supply I cannot comprehend how Bitcoin will possibly not absolutely sky rocket. If only 0.25% of the world's population wanted to buy 1 BTC, that would completely cover the entire supply of Bitcoin.

With the technology of the block chain and the exponential rise of technology, I cannot possibly fathom how Bitcoin could not continue to climb in the following decades.

There are so many variables but Bitcoin seems so fundamentally flawless in principle.

Am I missing something here?

Every day that goes past I am saddened by the fact that I don't make enough to invest considerable amounts.



Submitted August 23, 2020 at 09:30AM by jackrunit https://ift.tt/31j0mZy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law