Today I received my salary in Bitcoin for the first time

Yes it happened, finally.

This is what freedom feels like. For me is not about speed or scale, or even cheap fees.

It's about freedom.

For around 6 years I've been working remotely from my third world country for companies abroad, receiving my salary in USD. Regulations in my country still have not catch up yet, so my funds are frozen by my bank from time to time.

They ask me for an official contract to validate my income, but what I show them does not meet their expectations. "Virtual contract? What is even that?". They want something signed by pen. All this damn hassle just to receive and use my hard-earned money as I see fit.

But today, I'm free.

Bitcoin is the true breaker of chains, and the only way forward.



Submitted August 22, 2020 at 10:04PM by phasnox https://ift.tt/2EgNvOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law