What’s the easiest way for me to buy 5k in BTC?

I’m Canadian if that matters.

I’m looking to invest around 5k in BTC and looking for the easiest, most effective way to do so. I’ve already purchased a Trezor so thats how I’ll be storing it all.

What platform should I use? Should I go to Toronto and use an ATM? This is my first time doing any of this and I’ve heard of many websites/ways to purchase BTC but some have a limit and other restrictions. Looking for advice.

Is it better to buy it in lump sums? Or all at once? Or does it really matter. I don’t really do much stocks but have been wanting to invest in BTC for awhile and am in a financial situation to be able to do so.

Any help/advice would be great! Thank you!



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 06:24AM by jtww https://ift.tt/3jlNXdw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law