The system is trying to stop me

Long story short, I have the Trezor model T. Love it everything is great. Bought $100 worth of bitcoin for a test run, everything went fine. I tried to buy a larger amount and It would not work. Got in touch with my bank and they said that Mastercard (My debit and credit card are both Mastercard) does not allow you to buy crypto currency. The employee told me that the first $100 payment should not have went through and this is why I cannot purchase anymore.

So my question is. If I cannot buy bitcoin with my credit or debit card, how can I purchase large amounts of bitcoin without switching banks?



Submitted September 19, 2020 at 02:46AM by BrainTrain69 https://ift.tt/3hDhUVa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law