I’m not hodling

Well, I know that hodling is the smartest move about Bitcoin. Specially if you still into fiat money, what explains your patience to see it worth ten thousand times the value you purchased just to sell for money again.

I think differently. Of course I hodl a bit of it, but my major usage of Bitcoin is making the system work. I turn it into an ecosystem to a point that in some time we won’t be needing fiat anymore.

Currently I buy beer and pizza with Bitcoin, the only two things in my town that accept it. I want to make the ecosystem pulse. There’s a restaurant being opened here that will accept it as well. I’ll start being a regular. I want too see a Bitworld!



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 03:23PM by dawnsic https://ift.tt/34uNoJC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law