I built my own hardware wallet

Hey guys, for a long time I thought having a hardware wallet would be a good choice, so I decided to jump into this unknown project and build one from scratch. This is only possible due Trezor open source firmware which can be customized (hopefully this guy at pitrezor.com is doing this awesome job by doing it already).

The wallet is accessible from wallet.trezor.io and can hold many altcoins just like the original Trezor do.

What you need:

  1. Raspberry pi zero (either the W or normal version)
  2. Compatible Display with SH1106 controller (I got mine on aliexpress - waveshare one)
  3. SD card

After some toggle on settings to make software working with my display, here is the final result:

It mimics the cheaper Trezor Model One

Raspberry pi zero and waveshare display on top of it, this is a simple plastic case



Submitted November 19, 2020 at 10:52PM by blindao_blindado https://ift.tt/3pLtnr5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law