I don't really give a wooden nickle what the price is or will do, I'm stacking more sats come Monday and immediately putting it into cold storage for probably 10 years.

I have a feeling I'm not alone and in the past few weeks. Some of us who are already stacked and up a lot already are still kicking ourselves in the ass all this time for not acting on the gut instinct to buy more when you could have afforded. You instinctively feel that the last few weeks of gains are small in comparison to the long term hodl picture.

All my expenses for the month are paid and I'm sitting on some extra cash I was going to use for my standard of living for the next month, time to sacrafice that luxury before it's too late to bank on my future.

Never stop stacking until you feel it's going to actually benefit your future.



Submitted November 22, 2020 at 03:32AM by Kpenney https://ift.tt/3kMXJFO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law