Why not more Lightning Network talk?

I’ve been using Strike, Fold, and Breez for the last few months to buy lots of stuff. Probably have spent $1,000-$2,000 per month. No issues. I know it’s beta so we need to be careful, but it’s working really well.

Been buying gift cards for Amazon and have earned hundreds worth of sats. Have bought Bitcoin toys straight from websites that take it. And have sent some tippin.me to folks I like listening to.

Really loving Lightning Network. Using Strike, I pay the sats using my fiat so I never spend my BTC.

Thinking about setting up an LN node of my own so I can take LN payments for a small side hustle I’m thinking of starting.

Mostly I’m just surprised I don’t see more talk about LN. I can’t wait to see what happens with it over the next few years.



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 12:26AM by Imaginary-Friendship https://ift.tt/3q9A8Db

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law