Fuck it, Bitcoin is my savings account now

I'm 27 years old. Savings account at local bank pays 0.0001% interest rate(or some shit).

Why am I keeping thousands of dollars JUST SITTING? I just pulled a Michael Saylor and converted the entire thing to bitcoin. Somehow I feel a little bit of relief knowing that my money is 100% safe from identity theft or my physical wallet being stolen.

Just sold my 401K of $4,000 into BTC. Over an entire 1 year period, that 401K only grew $1000. Bitcoin more than doubled that.

I don't even care that some older folks I know thought it was stupid. I am young enough that even if this all goes to zero, I can still pay my bills, and have plenty of time to catch up to build retirement fund.

Fuck it. I'm all in.

Literally.



Submitted December 24, 2020 at 08:29PM by Nossa30 https://ift.tt/3aCVaEU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law