We are still very early with Bitcoin - I just got crucified on r/financialindependence

So each year, I post free budgeting spreadsheets and financial advice on reddit. I've done this every year since long before I owned bitcoin. This year, I go about my normal routine of posting my annual update, and I get super salty backlash from the community. It got so bad that they removed my post. The most interesting part is that I'm not saying anything this year that I haven't said in previous years about my beliefs on TSLA & bitcoin. Anyways, this should give us all the warm and fuzzy feeling that we are still very, very early.

Edit: Here is what I said last year



Submitted December 22, 2020 at 12:27AM by WhiskeySauer https://ift.tt/3mFthOE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law