Good bye, guys.

Today I have bought my last few satoshis, and now I will put them to rest in my cold wallet for a few months.

I have flirted with cryptos since 2017, but these last few weeks I have consumed a crazy lot of information about bitcoin, and an enormous brain processing time, I have learnt and understood bitcoin in what I consider to be quite a deep way, and I am absolutely convinced of the amazing invention it is. The world just needs to slowly digest it and understand it.

But I have been a little bit obsessed, and it is time to take a rest.

I'm cutting contact with any kind of information coming from the crypto world, and that includes this helpful and vibrant subreddit.

It's been a pleasure, see you soon!

Ah, and just HODL !!!



Submitted January 22, 2021 at 12:44AM by mredda https://ift.tt/3piN6xm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law