How I spent 1.3 Million dollars on A Pizza πŸ•for a friend.

So I was told I needed to post this story on Reddit. So here you go when Bitcoin was just over a dollar, ($1.13) I played an Online game With a friend who lived in Norway, the game was EVE online. We had been playing that game since 2004, and one day me and my roommate who also played EVE ordered pizza one day after work, and our Friend, will Call Him "Griff" he Wanted one too. So me and my roommate pitched in to buy him a pizza as we just got paid and felt generous, but it was hard to do a currency exchange with no fees and without waiting, so I found a website that sold Bitcoin, but minimum was 100, a total of 113$, and then convert BTC into viking bucks, then into intercontinental space pizza πŸ•... And it ended up costing around 43 Bitcoins to accomplish that.. so in total. 43btc x $32.000 = $1,376,000 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

But Here is the kick in the teeth for the one time use of the bitcoin purchase.. I never used the other 67 Bitcoin ... that's sitting in a wallet on some website or email or hard drive that may or may not exist anymore and have no idea where or how to get access to it.. 🀷 Thanks for reading, I'm still sad.



Submitted January 27, 2021 at 04:10PM by tricanis https://ift.tt/39jMaDB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law