To anyone running their own node at home: I created a basic web-based bitcoind status page and would love some feedback

I wanted a basic web-based bitcoind status page for my node at home, but didn't want to install something as heavy as mempool. I found this, but it hasn't been updated in years.

I made my own status page (screenshot here) using Python and Flask. This is my first Flask app, so it's definitely NOT production ready, but I'll take any feedback anyone can give!


Docker Hub

Github


docker-compose.yml example

version: '3' services: docker-bitcoind-status: container_name: docker-bitcoind-status restart: unless-stopped environment: - BITCOIND_HOST=10.10.1.4 - BITCOIND_PORT=8332 - RPC_USER=satoshi - RPC_PASS=Bitc0inIsGreat1 - CURRENCY=USD - PAGE_TITLE=Bitcoin is great networks: - bitcoin ports: - '5000:5000' image: loganmarchione/docker-bitcoind-status:latest networks: bitcoin: 


Submitted January 18, 2021 at 09:54PM by lmm7425 https://ift.tt/2LXui8i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law