Bitcoin in a 3rd world country

Hi guys, I'm really new to Bitcoin. I'm from Honduras and I put up all my savings to buy Bitcoin recently in Feb, 2nd. I really don't know why I did it but I thought it was a good investment because here in my country keeping your money in the bank is useless (like 1% annual interest rate) and is not convenient to keep large amounts of cash due to the high crime rates. So I put up all my savings, even convinced my mom and family to buy and they did it!!. And to my surprise in less than 1 month it went from 37K to 56K USD. This is mind boggling and a life changing experience for me and my family. Maybe I'm dreaming but if it goes up even more I'll be able to buy a house or start some business here.

I really see now that BTC is the future, sadly not every one I talk about BTC understands or trusts it.

Thank you for this awesome community.



Submitted February 20, 2021 at 12:56PM by APRF2016 https://ift.tt/2ORnVop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law