I almost have 0.01!

Hello. I just wanna share since people have been sharing their little victories.

I'm a 19yo college student in a 3rd world country, so 0.01 is a pretty big deal for me. I've had BTC for about 3 years now, but I never really held it since I used to accept it as a form of payment for an online service, and would regularly convert it. I regret that!

Now that I know better, I'm going to be in it for the long run. For my new years resolution, I promised myself that I would use the money I spend on vape to buy BTC instead, but when you have an addiction it's not really easy. The last time I bought vape was 3 weeks ago!



Submitted February 21, 2021 at 07:44AM by fyr11 https://ift.tt/2NoOOjf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law