Turning Weed (my addiction) into Bitcoin

Im a 19yr old and after many years of being a stoner I’ve always thought back on how much money I’ve wasted on something ill never get back. Some might say you can’t put a price on memories but the truth is for me that I don’t remember 80% of the shit I’ve done while high.

At the beginning of this pandemic I was a little happy I now had an excuse to just stay at home and smoke my weed but I quickly started to see things differently. I was now wasting away my days and gaining absolutely nothing.

So around New Years I decided I wanted to take a break and just breath and see if I could do more or even be just as happy without weed. After just a few weeks I understood that all it did was make my mind foggy and take away my time. Recently I became very intrigued by crypto currencies and it boggled my mind how bulletproof Bitcoin seemed to me. I do believe it can be a major asset in the future and if not Bitcoin it self it’ll at least pave the way for the others.

So I’ve decided I will now take all the money I save from not smoking anymore and put it into Bitcoin mostly and other cryptos and stocks. I will do so by DCA and I’m so excited to see where this goes. I hope this post can maybe point other young adults in the same direction and to be smarter with your money.

EDIT: Thank you guys for all the meaningful words and support, y’all got me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside lol



Submitted February 15, 2021 at 07:08PM by Rikky999 https://ift.tt/3amjlXN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coinmarketcap are listing BCH sites as BTC

15 years of BTC Power Law